Job Title: iOS Swift Developer
- We are looking for a Swift developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed towards iOS for Apple mobile phones and tablets.
- Your primary focus will be the development of such applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of software development projects.
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for iOS
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with other team members in brainstorming sessions to define, design, test and ship new features
- Identify, correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality and organization.
- Proficient in Swift, with a good knowledge of its ecosystem
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with using Google Maps and Geolocation APIs with Swift
- Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading
- Experience with embedded databases and other system data stores for iOS
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning with Git.
- Ability to develop Android apps is a big advantage
- Ability to work with Java, PHP or NodeJS is a plus.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
send an email to email@example.com
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest news.